Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Videos Soon

SO. It's been forever since I've posted. I can't wait to get back in the game and make some new posts for everyone. I hit the 1500 view mark the other day and was so stoked! I'm just so happy that raw food has such a large audience. The world is changing!

I've been having a lot of fun at school lately. However that means that I've been out drinking and eating at restaurants a lot too! Despite the good times I've been having, my energy levels have dropped, my skin has broken out, and my mood has sunk. On Sunday I began a 10 days raw covenant, and today is the 3rd day. I can already tell i'm detoxing! my sinuses are dripping like a faucet, my skin is beginning to clear up, and my energy is already improving. I forgot how clear I feel both mentally and physically when I eat raw. It's encouraging!

So I'm hoping to do a couple of things for my Vlog this week. I want to do a post on a raw pumpkin pie recipe by Susan over at Rawmazing. She's such an inspiration, and her recipe sounds like just the right combination of complicated, but not overwhelming. I also want to do a youtube post about why i love coconuts. I'm thinking that just listing some facts about their health benefits and how i incorporate them into my daily routine would suffice. Also, I get to go over to the Louks house soon for a documentary screening and pumpkin carving party! I wanted to interview June, Corinne, Jeff, Hailey, Lauren, Heather, Charlotte, etc. I think they'll make some great posts!

Anyhow, I'm excited for all that's to come, and I'm even happier that I'm beginning to detox. Clearly I needed it!

ALSO! I wanted to just talk for a brief second about something that i've come to realize and accept, but I'm devastated about: Cheese. I am 100% allergic to cheese. Raw or not, I cannot tolerate cheese and it's TERRIBLE. I love cheese! Nachos, artisan cheese, pizza, goat cheese, all of it! I love it so much! However i notice right away that when i do eat it i get violently fatigued, and my sinuses clog up immediately. I really shouldn't do it, but leaving cheese for good will be tough. I just love it so much!

Alright, that's all!

Best,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment