Sunday, April 25, 2010

Intent!

SUP YO

This blog and I have a couple of goals:

1. To show that raw foods are great

2. To help out people who are interested in raw foods

3. To chronicle my journey as well as my mom's journey into raw foods

4. To get some awesome feedback from people in the raw foods community

5. To use the internet and its virus-like speed for positive ends

A bit about myself,

I am currently a junior at Pepperdine University in the lovely Malibu CA
I am originally from New Canaan CT, and will be returning there shortly for summer vacation
I have been vegetarian since 2005 (and have dabbled with veganism / raw foodism)
I first became interested in raw foods during my time as an employee at the Stand Juice Company in Norwalk CT. Check out their fbook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/the-stand-juice-company/53522968548 Mike and Carissa are the coolest.
I am not 100% raw, and I doubt I will ever be 100% anything
I like family, friends, dogs, art, music, FOOD, swimming, traveling, speaking mandarin and french, running, and all sorts of other stuff.

You can be assured that:

Video posts will be regularly added
Links and news will be regularly added
Interesting / Funny / irrelevant material will be added for good measure

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Best,


Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment