Monday, April 26, 2010

raw food blues


it's official.

I sent all of my cooking stuff back home to CT, and now I am officially high and dry here at school. I can't eat raw!

Granted I could go to rawvolution, or juliano's or something, but frankly i'm broke and I can't afford it.

I have been hitting up my favorite cooked food restaurants as of late because I can't cook in my dorm, and although it's been great to binge, I feel like $h!t.

BTW... whenever I don't eat raw, my nose gets really red and dry (I have no clue why this happens) and I call it the "rudolph syndrome."

It's always a good indicator of whether or not i'm on track.

I will just have to wait until CT for some more amazing raw food, but until then, I will post a few things here and there about whatever is on my mind.


Best,


Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment