Wednesday, April 28, 2010

starting to crack

i have so had it with eating bad food!

i am making my way over to the vitamin barn in malibu for some wheat grass, kombucha, green juice and trailmix. i'm at my wit's end!

AND... I am about 10 days late on finding this out, but the new Crystal Castles cd is out! I've been bopping out to that in the past 24 hours. Go get it!


I may or may not do a video post today. I'm feeling rather uninspired frankly, but I want to keep uploading stuff. My channel views have gone up, but I can't tell what that's from. Is it b/c I keep looking at my Youtube Channel? Or is it b/c other people do?

Nevertheless I hope people are watching the videos. I guess it's rather impatient of me considering that they've been up for like 48 hours. Oh well.

Best,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment