Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hindsight is 20/20

so i just read over what i wrote last night and it isn't fair.

mom has been the one who has been the most supportive out of anyone with regards to my interest in raw food, and she has genuinely started to adopt quite a few bits and pieces of the philosophy into her daily life.

although she's not 100% yet, she's still tracking and i really under represented just how much she's done for me, and how far she's come. i just need to be patient.

it's just that i have felt such positive changes from eating this way, and it frustrates me when my mom (who isn't in the best health right now) doesn't just commit to healthier food choices. granted, compared to 99.99999% of america, my mother is a health angel, but my standards are disproportionate. in other words, i need to chill out.

anywho, the move to the basement fridge was a good one. i hear a lot less gripe about the fridge space now, and it seems as though this will be the best compromise. not to mention that i have a lot more space to organize things the way i want them to be, and not as many people rummage through there and move things around.

i am totally stoked on the marinated onions i made, they taste so good! thank you momma louks!

and... i can't wait to have a 3 day weekend to go apeshit with cooking. i will have ample time to restock, hit up the new canaan farmer's market, and make some good food for my first week of work.

i am so excited to go back to my job. one of my friends linda invited me to go to a dehydrating and canning class. i can't wait!

anyway. i have to finish my STATS classwork. kill me.

best,

cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment