Tuesday, May 4, 2010

packing for a raw food plane flight (before arriving home)

I got lucky last night when I was hanging out with Anna in Beverly Hills. She happened to know of a Whole Foods nearby, and while packing up some dinner, I also managed to pack a meal for the 5 hour flight back to NYC.

Here's what I got:

BIG organic apple
carton of organic strawberries
carton of organic blueberries
BIG organic pear
1 packet of goraw's ginger snap "cookies"
1 go raw pumpkin bar

i'm thinking all of this should hold me over! it did get radiated when going through security though... SO DID I THOUGH. :-/

i had kind of an insane morning really, i woke up at 7 so that i wouldn't get caught sleeping over in my friend's dorm (it's not allowed after school's out) and i went to the student commons to check in to my flight on jetblue. they cancelled the flight and were only able to refund my parents 200 hundred dollars... and then i booked a flight on virginamerica (which is really a swanky airline) for $500! AHHH too much money lost!

Then... my friend's mother called me panicked because she thought that her daughter had gotten lost last night. I gues she had been drinking and didn't come home and so I spent a good protion of the time calling people and worrying that my friend was dead in a ditch somewhere. Turns out she was sleeping over at the house next door.

i am so excited to get home, see my family, my puppies, and FINALLY get a good night's sleep in my OWN bed. YAHOO!

i also found out that the darien farmer's market opens on the wednesday i'm back home... so i will be hitting that up as well as whole foods and Mrs. Green's grocery store for some raw food STAPLES.

aight imma bounce.

Best,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment