Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cinnamon Ginger Truffles

I just made another recipe by Susan over at Rawmazing. I can't stop trying her recipes! The pumpkin pie was such a hit, that by now I just trust everything that she says, and I make it. The only difference i did was i rolled the truffles in a mixture of cacao and maca powder to give a bit of extra zing. I am waiting for them to freeze so that the texture is more chewy. Can't wait!

Also, I think that now winter is on its way, I'm going to be making a lot more tea. I was thinking about how if i want to stay raw, how i would go about making "milk tea" because a lot of winter teas don't taste good without milk. THen it struck me that i could just add almond milk... i'm going to give it a shot soon and i'll post about how it tastes.

best,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment