Monday, November 1, 2010

updates, musings... is anyone reading this blog?

So i'm still reeling from the pumpkin party extravaganza at the Louks' house last Saturday. It was such a good time, and I made another pumpkin pie to keep me fat and happy this week. :-)

I had this amazing burger at rawvolution with my friend Azzurra on Sunday, and I couldn't help but think... Shit... I COULD MAKE THIS!

SO... A little blog browsing resulted in a recipe for a mushroom burger that I'm dehydrating right now. I'm hoping it lives up to my expectation! I plan on putting it between two slices of June's onion crackers (that are actually quite soft) and slathering on some cashew creme cheeze, some tomato slices, romaine lettuce, and pickles! It might just get a little crazy...

Also, i'm in the market for a new salad dressing. I'm kind of getting bored (but not really) of my old one, and need to find a new addiction. Any suggestions?

I figure this would be an excellent way to see if anybody is actually reading this blog or if i'm just typing away to myself. SO.. if you know of any great raw vegan salad recipes, post them in the comment box!

best,

CLIFF

No comments:

Post a Comment