Sunday, December 12, 2010

Food Ideas

Here are some of the meals I've had lately. Nothing too fancy, but interesting enough to post.


So this was just a very basic salad with mesclun greens, my portobello curry mushroom burger bits, enoki mushrooms, sunflower seeds, olives and some cranberries. I tossed this with that honey mustard dressing which... unfortunately... has not turned out as well as I hoped. After I tweak it I'll be sure to post.


This is some sushi I made with radish sprouts, enoki mushrooms, avocado, and some pomegranate dressing slathered on there. It was good, but it needed a parsnip or almond rice to thicken it. Way too light.

Anyhow, I know that I posted about finals coming up, so fair warning that I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to post about food. :-(  I'll try my best though. 

Best,

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment