Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some foods






Ok so this is a picture of that dressing I was talk about. Note, it is NOT made by good mood foods. I bought the lemon tahini dressing in the hopes that it would be as good as their honey mustard dressing. BIG FLOP. DO NOT BUY GOOD MOOD FOOD'S TAHINI LEMON DRESSING. IT SUCKS. However, Rod Rotundi's pomegranate dressing HAPPILY took that shitty dressing's place. So delicious.






This is a picture of some sushi I whipped up. I have a lot of leftovers at the moment, and the filling is made of (yet again) the curry mushroom burgers I had made, the rest of my kimchi, radish sprouts, spinach, and ENOKI MUSHROOMS! I can't wait to eat those for lunch tomorrow! Yahoo!






Finally, here's a picture of the pesto pizza I made today. It's a spelt cracker topped with my famous walnut pesto, marinated tomato and mushrooms, and some pitted kalamata olives. amazing.

that's all!

-cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment