Friday, December 17, 2010

Food Inspiration

So I went out with a few friends last night to Wabi Sabi in Venice Beach for a bit of dinner. While it was definitely not raw by any means, the Japanese fusion cuisine gave me a few ideas. My first dish was ironically, a take on jalapeño poppers: mushroom stuffed tempura jalapeños. So good. Perhaps I should figure out a recipe for something similar.



The next dish was a miso teriyaki glazed eggplant that was amazing. The presentation of the food was cool too because they used a hollowed out ring of the eggplant to act as a bowl for the fried teriyaki mix. It was amazing and it could definitely be replicated in a raw vegan version.


Anyhow. I'm in the airport waiting for my JFK bound flight. I'll be sure to post stuff about Christmas recipes!

Best,

Cliff

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment